- No Spamming / Coin Farming.
- No Promoting Servers outside of EliteArk (i.e. sending Discord invites to other servers, streaming non-EliteArk servers in the Discord, posting videos with any non-EliteArk content in the Discord, etc).
- Keep Trash talking to Salt Channel or DMs.
- No tagging Server Owners and Senior Admins
- No posting DMs or screenshots of other Discords (i.e. leaking tribe Discord conversations).
- Accusations against our team will not be tolerated. Tickets are the appropriate way to report EA team members.
- No impersonating team members.
- Nothing against Discord Terms of Service & Community Guidelines (i.e. no talk of illicit substances, no hate speech, etc)
- Punishments for breaking the Discord Rules can include warns, temporary mutes, mutes, Discord bans or in-game bans at the team’s discretion. These rules also apply to in-game chat as it is broadcast via our Discord.
- No racism, verbal bullying or personal attacks in-game or in discord including any slang variants, attack on someones faith/nationality/sexuality, leaking personal information. Zero tolerance. This rule will be taken very seriously.
- Exchanging and/or offering real money for any in game items, bases, points, lootboxes etc, whether serious or joking will get you perma banned and both parties points/boxes wiped. Furthermore, Exchanging services or other 3rd party software or programs for any items, points or real money will be bannable.
- No scamming. Trades must be done via the EARealm Marketplace. Admins will not enforce this rule for trades to be completed at a later date.
- Repeated attacks on fresh spawns will get you banned without warning.
- No hacking or abusing any game bugs and exploits or plugin/mod bugs and exploits. Excludes Mesh Biting. Reporting these can result in compensation in game.
- You are only allowed to change tribe name once per season.
- No head glitching using structures. You cannot build so you can shoot without being vulnerable to being shot yourself (i.e. crop plots, fridges, ramps, etc.). This includes shooting behind a structure in 3rd person.
- Bases that have not had a tribe member render them within 72 hours get auto-decayed. 24 hours on Aberration.
- One character per player per cluster. No second accounts or account sharing.
- Tribe name, tribe owner AND tribe members must be the same on all maps.
- Trading, PVE (i.e. ascensions) and open world PVP (i.e. Ragnarok Blue Obelisk, Lava Golem, Jumping Puzzle, etc) with multiple tribes is allowed.
- No open world teaming at Extinction OSDs/Element Veins. You can still counter them but it must be 1 tribe vs 1 tribe only.
- Any dino lost due to patches, lag, mods, bugs etc. will not usually be replaced. Dino replacement may be considered on a case by case basis. An admin will assess the situation and determine if it will be replaced via Discord Ticket. Any item or BP will never be replaced due to too many people falsifying what was lost, please don’t ask.
- ORP can only be placed at your base, never at a fob. During the first 72 hours of a freshly wiped map this rule is not enforced.
- PVE only works inside your ORP radius. You must place/set your ORP to benefit from PVE.
- Tribes who have PVE are not allowed to raid. The tribe leader can type /pvp in-game to end the PVE early. Once your PVE is disabled you cannot receive it again You may not attack tribes who have PVE i.e. Drain turrets, PVP tribes at their protected bases, set up a FOB before protection expires, etc. You must /pvecheck to make sure a base is not on PVE before raiding.
- Tribes with PVE may defend their base within render distance of their base. IE clear fobs, destroy turrets that block them from leaving, clear structures that stop them from building, etc.
- Additional PVE time is only available for tribes who have been badly raided from ALL bases on ALL maps on the cluster. For example, lost breeders, lost resources, lost blueprints, lost crafting area, etc. Additional PVE time may be requested via PVE Ticket in #help-chat on Discord.
- Insiding is HWID bannable across our network. Substantial evidence must be provided to show that insiding has taken place. WE DO NOT REPLACE ANY ITEMS STOLEN OR LOST DUE TO INSIDING. YOU INVITED THEM, YOU TRUSTED THEM. The tribe leader must give permission for you to take anything when leaving your tribe, even imprinted tames.Everything farmed, looted, tamed and bred while in a tribe belongs to the tribe. To receive support with Insiding you MUST have the same Tribe Owner on all maps – even maps you only fobbed on.
- All Players/Tribes that knowingly benefit from another player insiding, will receive the same punishment as the insider. This is on Admin discration.
Your in-game name and tribe name must be alphanumeric – no symbols or smiley faces.
- During the first FOURTEEN (14) DAYS of a wiped map BASES CANNOT be bought, sold, or traded. This includes, but not limited to trading points, lines, items, other bases, etc. in order to obtain a base location. Punishment can include total loss of points for ALL tribe members involved (both buyer & seller). A percentage of the points will be given as a reward to the reporting player.
- Selling, gifting, or any transfer of ownership of bases that are actively being raided is not allowed. This includes the contents of the base as well as the base location. Fobs must be removed completely for at least 3 hours before the sale can be completed and ownership transferred.
- Paying off a raiding tribe to take over the raid is not allowed. This will be seen as co-ordinated raiding and similarly be punished for teaming.
- Destroying structures through the mesh is forbidden. This includes using Meks or Titans. Using Gigas or other dinos to attack tames/players is fine. Luring wild dinos to an enemy base is fine. Build in rat holes or easily mesh hittable locations at your own RISK.
➡️ Three bases per tribe per map. (This is three separate locations. Multiple buildings within the same vicinity count as one). Any fourth base found will get automatically deleted without notice. A base is considered any structure, including teleporters, greenhouses, etc.
➡️ Absolutely no building within the mesh.
➡️ NO meshed structures or turrets. This includes meshed foundations, pillars, ocean platforms, etc. Your structures must be easily destroyed by an enemy placing C4 onto it. Mesh turrets are any turrets shooting through terrain (i.e. inside a cave to outside the cave). It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY that none of your turrets shoot through the mesh.
➡️ No building or aggressive dinos whatsoever @ any of the following locations:
- Fjordur teleportation area
- Genesis 2 Rockwell Innards
- Genesis 2 Space Bridges
- Wyvern egg nests, scar, Magma Egg Spawns, or Wyvern cave ON ANY MAP!
- Obelisks/City Terminals
- Player spawn locations
- Ragnarok Pearl Cave
- Ragnarok Lava Golem Cave
- Ragnarok Ice Queen Cave
- Ragnarok Lifes Labyrinth
- The Center Jumping Puzzle
- Genesis Volcanic Cave
- Crystal Isles Honey Cave
- Crystal Isles Underwater Tunnels
- All entrances and exits to cave listed above
- Extinction World Border (e.g. unfobbale locations above King Titan Terminal)
- Extinctions OSDs or Element Veins
- Valguero Aberration Zone Entrances
- Aberration surface and green surface entrances (red surface and blue surface entrances are allowed to be built in)
- Genesis – Mission Zones (including base locations ABOVE mission zones)
- Island Volcano
You may TEMPORARILY fob in these locations when a base is built directly next to them.
Any bases/structures/dinos found in these locations will be removed without warning.
Building in locations not specifically listed above is permitted.
➡️ NO teaming through building. One tribe per cave. If your tribe’s base is benefitting from defences of another tribe then both tribes will be punished (i.e. only one tribe in Center North Ice Cave). This includes if the defenses of another tribe don’t leave room for you to be fobbed from one or more directions.
➡️ No open world structures – especially turrets, tek forcefields or gates. The exceptions are beds, transmitters, taming traps for wild dinos, Plant Y and C4 traps. Open world structures will be removed without warning and lead to tribe punishments.
➡️ ZERO SPAM OF STRUCTURES UNLESS AT BASE AND FOB. NOT IN OPEN WORLD PVP, RANDOM ETC. Spamming of structures is only allowed at a base or fob.
➡️ No abusing no collision to spam structures inside of each other for the purpose of base defense. For example, cryofridges spammed inside each other at a crouch point. Structures like vaults should not overlap each other. The exception is when vaults are stacked vertically, like vault dropped turret towers.
➡️ Base/Turret Tower spam is allowed in a 20 foundation radius. A turret tower must have at least 40 turrets to count as a turret tower for extending spam radius. You have 12 hours after a raid is concluded to fix your spam or replace the tower.
➡️ Defenders are only responsible for clearing the fob and spam in render distance of their legal base / tower spam. Spam out of render distance will be treated as open world structures and punished accordingly.
➡️ Griefing by spamming structures for other reasons other than raid spam, will be treated as Open World Structures. If the defenders can show by way of tribe logs, clips, and screenshots, that this method of grieving is being repeated, those responsible will be punished accordingly.
➡️ No using vacuum chambers on land. Furthermore, no using them outside their designed intended use to be able to build underwater or to block radiation damage on the Aberration map. At least one side of SS Vacuum Compartments must remain closed so the chamber can be legitimately damaged/destroyed. Floating vacuum structures underwater are allowed as long as they are FULLY underwater. Air-trapping water dinos is considered outside of intended use and will result in punishment.
➡️ No using any building exploits in order to gain foundational support from anything other than the terrain itself. This includes using the world border for foundational support.
➡️ No building in areas you need tricks to get into. Tricks include knocking yourself out, tek suit/glider suit access only, ptera c-spin at just the right spot, grappling hook, ziplines, only megalania/pelagornis/ovis access, etc.
➡️ NO tunnel builds. This includes building foundations below or above a base in order to build walls up/down and then tunnel with ceilings and walls to the base walls in order to avoid turrets while negating enemy building radius AKA the exploit that allows you to build next to an enemy building when you aren’t supposed to. Building a tower/structure next to a base for the purpose of soaking turrets is permitted.
➡️ Handcuffing players to anything other than beds or bunk beds is not allowed. If reported, Admins will come ingame and delete the structure and leave the player there. Any handcuffed players MUST be released within 1 hour of the raid no longer being active. This includes the raiding tribe not rendering the fob for an hour. Violating this rule may result in Admins leaving the unhandcuffed player in your fob.
➡️ BEFORE A RAID: YOU MAY ONLY FOB ONE TRIBE AT A TIME ON EACH MAP. This means an attacking tribe can leave their fob up at your base if they were raiding you and intend to return to the raid, but cannot set up a new fob on someone else until it is taken down. Always /pvecheck before raiding.
➡️ DURING A RAID: NO counter raids. NO disrupting anyones raids in any fashion. NO attacking a base that already has a fob on it. No attacking fobs, sniping fobs etc. You must have a fob placed that meets the minimum requirements to benefit from this rule.
➡️ To be protected from countering fobs must have at least:
– At minimum 10 turrets placed within 10 foundations of the main fob
– All turrets must be powered and on at ALL times
– More turrets can be placed and pushed, but atleast 10 turrets must stay at the fob
– Fobs must look like a fob. This includes beds, storage, spam, Transmitter or Teleporter, etc. (2 foundations and a bed does not count as a fob)
– Admins have the final say in what is considered as a fob. Please take your time to defend your fob/raid appropriately. If the player don’t defend properly, Admins won’t punish player for countering.
➡️ Fobs unrendered for 6 hours+ may be countered regardless of size. You MUST have proof of your fob to report countering. You MUST have proof of turret count and/or render time if you counter a fob to avoid punishment. If you counter a raid you must first wipe the fob before attacking the base.
➡️ AFTER A RAID: You must remove your fob within 3 hours of finishing a raid. A raid is considered finished when that base meets the badly raided requirements for granting PVE or when defenses start being built.. If a tribe fails to remove their fob within 3 hours you must report via ticket in #help-chat and they will be punished.
➡️ Fobs for any purpose other than attacking an enemy base will be punished. This includes fobbing your friends to protect them, keeping a fob placed while you build the location, fobbing a base you intend to purchase or otherwise loopholing the rules preventing fobs from being disrupted.
➡️ If you wish to raid or defend with a different tribe you must leave your old tribe on all other maps.
➡️ NO teaming to attack or defend a tribe at the same time. Raids are 1 tribe vs 1 tribe. Any interference by a 3rd tribe at a raid is considered teaming. Proof of interference can include screenshots, clips and/or tribe logs. It must be clear the interference is at the raid.
➡️ NO coordinated raids. For example, having two tribes attack a single tribe at the same time at different bases, having 1 tribe fob immediately after your tribe has left, having your ally fob the tribe’s main base who just fobbed you, etc. The burden of proof is on the reporting tribe. Multiple reports of the same tribes coordinating raids will NOT be treated as coincidence.
➡️ Fob spam is less strict than base spam but must be reasonable. Spam rule is less strict for attackers AND defenders during an active raid.
➡️ During the first 72 hours of wiped maps Teaming is enforced less strictly in the context of fighting for a base location. You must still have the same members on all maps or can be punished under the base selling/trading/gifting rule.
Platform Dino Rules
➡️ You may block the rider provided your structures do not create turret line of sight to prevent the dino from taking damage. The only structures allowed on platform dinos are: – Foundations (2 high max), Regular Walls (1 high only, EXTRA LARGE WALLS NOT ALLOWED), Ceilings, Doorframes, Doors, Ramps, SS Vaults, Cannons. TRIO ONLY – Hatchframes allowed
➡️ Stacking dinos is forbidden. This includes using snow owls, transmitter, raising babies on top of each other or other methods to place many dinos on top of each other due to the lag it creates. Stacked dinos will be admin wiped without notice and further punishments will apply for repeat offenders.
➡️ Tribes causing server performance issues (lag, crashes, etc) will be banned without warning.
Punishment for breaking the rules is at the sole discretion of the Admins. Punishments will differ based upon the rule you broke, your intent and if you have broken rules before.
➡️ Some punishments will be placed on the tribe in game. Others will be placed on the individual player.
➡️ Teaming will result in the tribe owners banned. Further individual or tribe punishment may also be included.
➡️ The whole tribe will be punished for an individual’s actions when the person responsible is unclear.
➡️ Punishments can include warnings, reduction of damage/harvest for your tribe, character deletion, dino/structure wipe, EliteArk currency wipe (points/lootboxes/coins/etc), temporary ban or permanent ban (including HWID ban).
➡️ False reports, especially ones that waste significant admin time, will lead to punishment for the reporting player.
Last Updated: 4th September 2022
Notice Someone Breaking the Rules?
It is your responsibility to report rule breaking within a reasonable period of time.
For enforcing the rules the Admins rely on:
- Information provided by players in tickets;
- Information provided by plugins; and
- Information they collect themselves as via Spectator Mode.
If you notice someone breaking a rule please make a Ticket via Discord to report it. For your ticket to be actioned quickly it is vital that you provide as much evidence as possible to support your claim. For example, screenshots or video showing what the player is doing. A screenshot showing the in-game name of the offending tribe/players. Etc. If insufficient evidence is provided the admins often cannot take any action so please provide to much information rather than too little.
If you are banned it is only after significant evidence has been received by the admins. Bans are not made lightly and very rarely by mistake. If you wish to discuss a ban please make a ticket via Discord including your Steam ID and the admins can discuss it with you.