- No Spamming / Coin Farming.
- No Promoting Servers outside of EliteArk (i.e. sending Discord invites to other servers, streaming non-EliteArk servers in the Discord, posting videos with any non-EliteArk content in the Discord, etc).
- Keep Trash talking to Salt Channel or DMs.
- No tagging Server Owners and Senior Admins
- No posting DMs or screenshots of other Discords (i.e. leaking tribe Discord conversations).
- Accusations against our team will not be tolerated. Tickets are the appropriate way to report EA team members.
- No impersonating team members.
- Nothing against Discord Terms of Service & Community Guidelines (i.e. no talk of illicit substances, no hate speech, etc)
- We do not enforce DMs. The only exception to this is when it involves staff.
- Punishments for breaking the Discord Rules can include warns, temporary mutes, mutes, Discord bans or in-game bans at the team’s discretion. These rules also apply to in-game chat as it is broadcast via our Discord.
- No racism, verbal bullying or personal attacks in-game or in discord including any slang variants, attack on someones faith/nationality/sexuality, leaking personal information. Zero tolerance. This rule will be taken very seriously.
- Exchanging and/or offering real money for any in game items, bases, points, lootboxes etc, whether serious or joking will get you perma banned and both parties points/boxes wiped. Furthermore, Exchanging services or other 3rd party software or programs for any items, points or real money will be bannable.
- No scamming. Trades must be done via the EARealm Marketplace. Admins will not enforce this rule for trades to be completed at a later date.
- Trading posts MUST include your link, not someone elses. Posts found with the incorrect link will be deleted.
- Repeated attacks on fresh spawns will get you banned without warning.
- No hacking or abusing any game bugs and exploits or plugin/mod bugs and exploits. Excludes Mesh Biting. Reporting these can result in compensation in game.
- You are only allowed to change tribe name once per season.
- No head glitching using structures. You cannot build so you can shoot without being vulnerable to being shot yourself (i.e. crop plots, fridges, ramps, etc.). This includes shooting behind a structure in 3rd person. Head glitching is not the same as hiding behind structures like turrets, which is allowed.
- Bases that have not had a tribe member render them within 72 hours get auto-decayed. 24 hours on Aberration.
- One character per player per cluster. No second accounts or account sharing.
- Tribe name, tribe owner AND tribe members must be the same on all maps.
- ORP can only be placed at your base, never at a fob. During the first 72 hours of a freshly wiped map this rule is not enforced.
- PVE only works inside your ORP radius. You must place/set your ORP to benefit from PVE.
- Tribes who have PVE are not allowed to raid. The tribe leader can type /pvp in-game to end the PVE early. Once your PVE is disabled you cannot receive it again unless your tribe is badly raided.
- Tribes with PVE may defend their base within render distance of their base. IE clear fobs, destroy turrets that block them from leaving, clear structures that stop them from building, etc.
- You may not attack tribes who have PVE i.e. Drain turrets, PVP tribes at their protected bases, set up a FOB before protection expires, etc. You must /pvecheck to make sure a base is not on PVE before raiding.
- Insiding is HWID bannable across our network. Substantial evidence must be provided to show that insiding has taken place. WE DO NOT REPLACE ANY ITEMS STOLEN OR LOST DUE TO INSIDING. YOU INVITED THEM, YOU TRUSTED THEM. The tribe leader must give permission for you to take anything when leaving your tribe, even imprinted tames.Everything farmed, looted, tamed and bred while in a tribe belongs to the tribe. To receive support with Insiding you MUST have the same Tribe Owner on all maps – even maps you only fobbed on.
- All Players/Tribes that knowingly benefit from another player insiding, will receive the same punishment as the insider. This is on Admin discration.
- During the first TWENTY ONE (21) DAYS of a wiped map BASES CANNOT be bought, sold, traded, or gifted. This includes, but not limited to trading points, lines, items, other bases, etc. in order to obtain a base location and/or loot. Any transfer of ownership IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Selling, gifting, or any transfer of ownership of bases that are actively being raided is not allowed. This includes the contents of the base as well as the base location. Fobs must be removed completely for at least 3 hours before the sale can be completed and ownership transferred.
- Tribes that are cycling members will be investigated and handled individually based on:
-Amount of players added to the tribe.
-Affect these players have on the raid/defense. Did/will these members determine the outcome of the raid? Was a single member added or a whole tribe?
-If the original members of the tribe are not active it will be punished as giving away a base while fobbed.
-TRIBE MERGES ARE NOT ALLOWED WHILE A BASE IS FOBBED. 1 HOUR OF NO RAIDING ACTIVITY AND NO FOB PRESENT MUST BE PROVIDED TO AVOID PUNISHMENT. THIS WILL BE SEEN AS TEAMING AND IMMEDIATELY ACTIONED.
PUNISHMENT FOR THIS WILL BE SOLELY AT ADMIN DISCRETION
- Tribes that invite fresh members during an active raid/fob that are reported will be investigated. Punishment will be based on the new member(s) affect on the raid. (New members provide resources, tames, fresh players to defend, ect)
- Destroying structures through the mesh is forbidden. This includes using Meks or Titans. Using Gigas or other dinos to attack tames/players is fine. Luring wild dinos to an enemy base is fine. Build in rat holes or easily mesh hittable locations at your own RISK.
- Three bases per tribe per map. (This is three separate locations. Multiple buildings within the same vicinity count as one). Any fourth base found will get automatically deleted without notice. A base is considered any structure, including teleporters, greenhouses, etc.
- Absolutely no building within the mesh. All Structures will be Dev wiped and players punished.
- NO meshed structures or turrets. This includes meshed foundations, pillars, ocean platforms, etc. Your structures must be easily destroyed by an enemy placing C4 onto it. Mesh turrets are any turrets shooting through terrain (i.e. inside a cave to outside the cave). It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY that none of your turrets shoot through the mesh.
- No building or aggressive dinos whatsoever @ any of the following locations:
– Fjordur teleportation area
– Genesis 2 Rockwell Innards
– Genesis 2 Space Bridge
– Genesis 1 & 2 Mission terminals/zones (including base locations ABOVE mission zones)
– Wyvern egg nests, scar, Magmasaur Egg spawns, or wyvern cave ON ANY MAP!
– Obelisks/City Terminals
– Player spawn locations
– Ragnarok Pearl Cave
– Ragnarok Lava Golem Cave
– Ragnarok Ice Queen Cave
– Ragnarok Lifes Labyrinth
– The Center Jumping Puzzle
– The Center Ice Palace
– Genesis Volcanic Cave
– Crystal Isles Honey Cave
– Crystal Isles Underwater Tunnels (with drop spawns)
– All entrances and exits to caves listed above
– Extinction OSDs or Element Veins
– Valguero Aberration Zone entrances
– Aberration surface and green surface entrances (red surface and blue surface entrances are allowed to be built in)
– Island Volcano
Any bases/structures/dinos found in these locations will be removed without warning. Building in locations not specifically listed above is permitted.
- NO teaming through building. One tribe per cave. If your tribe’s base is benefitting from defenses of another tribe then both tribes will be punished (i.e. only one tribe in Center North Ice Cave). This includes if the defenses of another tribe don’t leave room for you to be fobbed from one or more directions.
- No open world structures – especially turrets, tek forcefields or gates. The exceptions are beds, transmitters, taming traps for wild dinos, Plant Y and C4 traps. Open world structures will be removed without warning and lead to tribe punishments.
- ZERO SPAM OF STRUCTURES UNLESS AT BASE AND FOB. NOT IN OPEN WORLD PVP, RANDOM ETC. Spamming of structures is only allowed at a base or fob.
- No abusing no collision to spam structures inside of each other for the purpose of base defense or pvp. For example, cryofridges spammed inside each other at a crouch point. Structures should not overlap each other. The exception is when vaults are stacked vertically on a turret tower or wall.
- Base/Turret Tower spam is allowed in a 20 foundation radius. A turret tower must have at least 40 turrets to count as a turret tower for extending spam radius. You have 12 hours after a raid is concluded to fix your spam or replace the tower.
- Defenders are only responsible for clearing the fob and spam in render distance of their legal base/tower spam. Spam out of render distance will be treated as open world structures and punished accordingly.
- Griefing by spamming structures for reasons other than raid spam , will be treated as Open World Structures. If the defenders can show by way of tribe logs, clips, and screenshots, that this method of griefing is being repeated, those responsible will be punished accordingly.
- No using vacuum chambers on land. Furthermore, no using them outside their designed intended use to be able to build underwater or to block radiation damage on the Aberration map. At least one side of SS Vacuum Compartments must remain closed so the chamber can be legitimately damaged/destroyed. Floating vacuum structures underwater are allowed as long as they are FULLY underwater. Air-trapping water dinos is considered outside of intended use and will result in punishment.
- No using any building exploits in order to gain foundational support from anything other than the terrain itself. This includes using the world border for foundational support.
- No building in areas you need tricks to get into. Tricks include knocking yourself out, tek suit/glider suit access only, ptera c-spin at just the right spot, grappling hook, ziplines, only megalania/pelagornis/ovis access, etc.
- Structures should only be used according to their intended purpose. (I.E.: Using tek crop plots to build a bridge is considered a violation of this rule.)
- NO tunnel builds. This includes building foundations below or above a base in order to build walls up/down and then tunnel with ceilings and walls to the base walls in order to avoid turrets while negating enemy building radius AKA the exploit that allows you to build next to an enemy building when you aren’t supposed to. Building a tower/structure next to a base for the purpose of soaking turrets is permitted.
- 6MAN ONLY: Handcuffing players to anything other than beds or bunk beds is not allowed. If reported, Admins will come in game and delete the structure and leave the player there. Any handcuffed players MUST be released within 1 hour of the raid no longer being active. This includes the raiding tribe not rendering the fob for an hour. Violating this rule may result in admins leaving the unhandcuffed player in your fob.
- TRIOS ONLY: Handcuffing players to anything other than a bed or bunk bed IS NOT ALLOWED. If reported, Admins will come in game and delete the structure and leave the player there. Any handcuffed players MUST be released within 1 hour. Handcuffed players are responsible for providing proof when requesting admin assistance. When handcuffed players are released THEY MUST BE KILLED before they can be recaged/handcuffed. Must be on the same map as the raid.
- Defenders are responsible for pushing and clearing fobs at their base. Fobs allowed to stay will be seen as an illegal fob. This should be reported in a ticket and admins will monitor.
- AFTER A RAID: You must remove your fob within 3 hours of finishing a raid. A raid is considered finished when that base meets the badly raided requirements for granting PVE or when defenses start being built.. If a tribe fails to remove their fob within 3 hours you must report via ticket in #help-chat and they will be punished.
- Fobs for any purpose other than attacking an enemy base will be punished. This includes fobbing your friends to protect them, keeping a fob placed while you build the location, fobbing a base you intend to purchase or otherwise loopholing the rules preventing fobs from being disrupted.
- If you wish to raid or defend with a different tribe you must leave your old tribe on all other maps.
- NO teaming to attack or defend a tribe at the same time. Raids are 1 tribe vs 1 tribe. Any interference by a 3rd tribe at a raid is considered teaming. Proof of interference can include screenshots, clips and/or tribe logs. It must be clear the interference is at the raid.
- NO coordinated raids. For example, having two tribes attack a single tribe at the same time at different bases, having 1 tribe fob immediately after your tribe has left, having your ally fob the tribe’s main base who just fobbed you, etc. The burden of proof is on the reporting tribe. Multiple reports of the same tribes coordinating raids will NOT be treated as coincidence.
- 6MAN ONLY: Countering is allowed. Render timer and fob size no longer matter. Any tribe that is countering a raid must first wipe the other fob. They are allowed to protect themselves from the defending tribe but their focus must be on wiping the fob they are countering. If reported for teaming, the countering tribe must be able to show significant proof that this is not teaming. First reports for teaming relating to countering will result in a punishment based on evidence provided and admin investigation. If sufficient evidence is not found both tribes and members will be added to watchlist and a second report will be actioned based on evidence provided. Less evidence will be required based on previous reports. Admins have spent significant time building the watchlist over several seasons but not all reports will be immediately punished. Reporting tribes must respect admin decision to punish or not.
PUNISHMENT FOR THIS WILL BE SOLELY AT ADMIN DISCRETION
COUNTERING NOT ALLOWED ON TRIO
- Fob spam is less strict than base spam but must be reasonable. Spam rule is less strict for attackers AND defenders during an active raid.
- TRIO ONLY NO counter raids. NO disrupting anyones raids in any fashion. NO attacking a base that already has a fob on it. No attacking fobs, sniping fobs etc. You must have a fob placed that meets the minimum requirements to benefit from this rule.
- TRIO ONLY To be protected from countering fobs must have at least: At minimum 10 turrets placed within 10 foundations of the main fob. All turrets must be powered and on at ALL times. More turrets can be placed and pushed, but atleast 10 turrets must stay at the fob. Fobs must look like a fob. This includes beds, storage, spam, Transmitter or Teleporter, etc. (2 foundations and a bed does not count as a fob). Fob must be in render distance of the base you are raiding.
-Fobs not rendered for 6h can be countered. Enemy fob must be wiped before focusing on the raid.
-Countering tribe must place a fob and continue the raid to avoid teaming punishment. Admins have the final say in what is considered as a fob. Please take your time to defend your fob/raid appropriately. If the player don’t defend properly, Admins won’t punish player for countering.
- During the first 72 hours of wiped maps Teaming is enforced less strictly in the context of fighting for a base location. You must still have the same members on all maps or can be punished under the base selling/trading/gifting rule.
Platform Dino Rules
- You may block the rider provided your structures do not create turret line of sight to prevent the dino from taking any damage. This means the dino can not be damage from any direction.
- Stacking dinos is forbidden. Stacked dinos will be admin wiped without notice and further punishments will apply for repeat offenders. Dinos that get stacked while growing up needs to be picked up as soon as they become adults.
- Tribes causing server performance issues (lag, crashes, etc) will be banned without warning.
Punishment for breaking the rules is at the sole discretion of the Admins. Punishments will differ based upon the rule you broke, your intent and if you have broken rules before.
– Some punishments will be placed on the tribe in game. Others will be placed on the individual player.
– Teaming will result in the tribe owners banned. Further individual or tribe punishment may also be included.
– The whole tribe will be punished for an individual’s actions when the person responsible is unclear.
– Punishments can include warnings, reduction of damage/harvest for your tribe, character deletion, dino/structure wipe, EliteArk currency wipe (points/lootboxes/coins/etc), temporary ban or permanent ban (including HWID ban).
– False reports, especially ones that waste significant admin time, will lead to punishment for the reporting player.
Last Updated: 12th August 2023
Notice Someone Breaking the Rules?
It is your responsibility to report rule breaking within a reasonable period of time.
For enforcing the rules the Admins rely on:
- Information provided by players in tickets;
- Information provided by plugins; and
- Information they collect themselves as via Spectator Mode.
If you notice someone breaking a rule please make a Ticket via Discord to report it. For your ticket to be actioned quickly it is vital that you provide as much evidence as possible to support your claim. For example, screenshots or video showing what the player is doing. A screenshot showing the in-game name of the offending tribe/players. Etc. If insufficient evidence is provided the admins often cannot take any action so please provide to much information rather than too little.
If you are banned it is only after significant evidence has been received by the admins. Bans are not made lightly and very rarely by mistake. If you wish to discuss a ban please make a ticket via Discord including your Steam ID and the admins can discuss it with you.